Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Access to photos

Dear Friend,

We're back with mixed feelings!
I called my dad when I got back, the first time I'd called since I'd left. the first thing he said was "welcome back!" Then in the next breath he accused,"You only posted four times!!!" For that I apologize, but it was out of my control. We only ever had access at the hospital and usually that was only during work hours. So if I was actually working then I wasn't able to use it. Also the internet on the desktop at the hospital was working slower than usual and I was never able to navigate anywhere on that one. so all my posts came from my iphone, and it takes alot longer to type with two fingers as opposed to a whole key board.

I managed to post all my photos to a facebook album that you can access even if you don't have a facebook account at:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150635147306019.447711.697836018&type=1&l=dc34de252a

Second, my final update and letter is soon to come.

Thanks again for all your prayer and support, it was definitely felt!

Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment